- It is portable, lightweight and very stable
- It is quick and easy to install and remove
- Air can be left in the backrest for greater levels of comfort while bathing
- The cushion is fully waterproof and can easily be cleaned after every use
- It is battery operated with no dangerous power cables
- The bathing cushion is perfectly safe and has a waterproof hand control
- The Mangar Bathing Cushion can lift up to 150kg (24 stone)
- The cushion is inflated using low air pressure from the Mangar Airflo Mk3 power source
- The safety feature means that the cushion will only lower a person into the bath if there is enough battery power to raise them back up again.
Ideal for those who have difficulty getting in and out of the bath, our lightweight and portable bathing cushion lowers the user into the bath, then raises them back up so they can easily get out when they are finished.
Benefits of the bathing cushion
The bathing cushion is a safe and comfortable bathing aid which allows people to lie down at the bottom of the bath – just like they would in a normal bath. It’s an affordable option that can be easily removed after use and doesn’t require any expensive bathroom alterations.
Who can use it?
The Mangar Bathing Cushion is ideal for both home and medical settings where a safe, dignified and relaxing bathing experience is required. Those with limited mobility who struggle getting in and out of the bath will benefit from using the bathing cushion, as it lowers and raises them up without the need for assistance.
- a supporting carer is needed, they can easily operate the cushion without having to lift the patient. The reduced need for lifting means caregivers will be in better health, improving overall staff sickness and its associated costs.
Our bathing cushion is particularly useful in a shared bathroom environment – similar to a care home - as there is no need for any permanent fixtures and it can easily be removed when not in use.
Maximum User Weight:
Seat Height (min/max):